I’m a working parent who has successfully achieved life balance, while also having fun. I’m constantly finding new ways to be more efficient and organized, which allows me to accomplish all that I set out to do each day. I love experimenting with products and services and then telling others about great experiences to benefit their lives. Given this, I decided to start blogging to drive awareness and conversations beyond my own friends and family. I believe we can all learn from one another as that’s my ultimate goal.
Stacy – The personal side:
- CEO of my household. Homework helper, driver, shopper, bill payer plus…
- Fitness enthusiast. 30+ minutes / day. No excuses
- Devoted wife & friend. Always nurturing old & new relationships
- Fun fact: traveled the globe in my youth playing in backgammon tournaments
- Achieved a moment of NBC TV “fame” – More >here
Stacy – The professional side:
- 25+ years in Digital Marketing of well known B2B and B2C brands (i.e. Verizon, Martha Stewart, AT&T, American Girl Crafts). Achieving brand loyalty and sales growth via dedicated focus on improving customer experiences (CX).
- Achieved MBA & BSBA Marketing degrees + related certifications. LinkedIn profile >here
- Advisory (CX) Board position @ Rutgers University
- Leading/ member of Professionals CX Community. (Contact me if interested in joining).